Fiberglass Roof Shingles
Serving Vancouver WA and Portland OR
Fiberglass roof shingles make up a considerable portion of the most popular type of roofing material in the United States: asphalt shingles. Above other materials, fiberglass offers a considerable range of benefits that cover everything from your budget to maintenance. Read on to learn more about them or contact a Legit Exteriors customer service representative to ask any questions.
The Many Benefits of Fiberglass Roof Shingles
- Lightweight. This material is perfectly suited to everything from larger commercial buildings to single-family homes, or even a backyard shed.
- Lasts a long time. Due to their resistance against UV damage and their impervious this to water, this roofing type lasts longer than regular asphalt varieties. Some warranties last up to 30 years, but the roof’s lifespan still depends largely on climate.
- Nonporous to repel water damage. Although experienced roofing contractors will use all appropriate liners and sealants, fiberglass roof shingles are very good at repelling rain, snow, and even ice and hail themselves.
- Will not warp, dry out, or stretch. The fiberglass mat that the asphalt is affixed to creates a strong and durable shingle that will never change shape.
- Highly affordable. Not only are the shingles themselves budget-friendly, you may save money on installation because the old shingles do not need to be removed first in some cases
- A wide variety of colors and styles. Nothing beats asphalt or fiberglass roofing when it comes to a wide variety of looks. Most follow a neutral palette with grays, browns, and beiges, but shingles can also be found in russet tones, greens, and blue.
Have a Question or Need a Free Estimate?
Leave your information below and we will contact you in 30 minutes or less. After hour inquiries will be followed up on the next business day.
Fiberglass Roof Shingles in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
Serving Customers in Oregon and Washington: