Serving Vancouver WA and Portland OR
Dirt and grime don’t just diminish the appearance of your home. Over time, these contaminants can significantly weaken the materials of your exterior by retaining moisture and encouraging the growth of moss, algae, and mold. If you want to keep your home looking great while preventing long-term damage, soft washing could be the perfect solution for you.
What Is Soft Washing?
At first glance, soft washing seems exactly like pressure washing. Though both cleaning techniques rely on a pressurized stream of water to wash away dirt and grime, soft washing uses less than a third of the amount of force as pressure washing. Instead of using power to blast away contaminants, this technique uses eco-friendly detergents to break apart organic compounds.
This gentler approach is excellent for more delicate surfaces that are prone to damage, such as windows or wood trim. Thanks to the cleaning detergents, soft washing can also help eliminate spores from moss, algae, or mold. Soft washing can offer a number of benefits for your home by:
- Reducing the risk of damage to your exterior surfaces
- Preventing material deterioration from moisture
- Eliminating algae, moss, mold, and mildew
- Increasing the lifespan of your home’s exterior
- Improving your curb appeal and property value
Have a Question or Need a Free Estimate?
Leave your information below and we will contact you in 30 minutes or less. After-hours inquiries will be followed up on the next business day.
Why Get Soft Washing Services?
Since soft washing is a much gentler cleaning method than pressure washing, many homeowners assume that they can perform the work without the help of a professional. However, it is still a complex process that is best performed by a trained technician. Professional services offer a number of benefits, such as:
- Reduced risk of injury: Soft washing is often performed in hard-to-reach areas that require a ladder to access. Without the right experience, you run a higher risk of slipping and sustaining a serious injury.
- Responsible use of cleaning detergents: Some cleaning detergents contain harsh chemicals that can damage the environment. The experts at Legit Exteriors know which cleaners are both eco-friendly and effective.
- Faster and more thorough results: Depending on the size of the area that you need cleaned, soft washing could take anywhere from a few hours to several days to complete. A professional will make the process faster while ensuring great results.
- Reduced risk of water contamination: Water contamination is a serious issue that can impact the environment and may even put you at risk of a fine. An expert will be able to take the right steps to prevent contaminants from entering nearby stormwater drains.
Your Local Soft Washing Experts
For all your exterior cleaning needs, you can count on the pros at Legit Exteriors. As a locally owned and operated business with 10 years of experience serving the greater Portland OR area, your satisfaction is our number one goal. To give you the best results possible, our trained technicians use advanced equipment on all of our jobs. For exceptional results and an outstanding customer experience, give us a call today and get your free estimate!Back to Pressure Washing
Soft Washing in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
Serving Customers in Oregon and Washington: