Serving Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR
Particularly here in the rainy Pacific Northwest, it’s crucial to keep your roof in great shape. Not only is your roof one of the first things that people will notice about your home, but it also acts as a first line of defense against the elements. Regularly cleaning your roof will improve the visual appeal of your home while preventing serious and potentially costly damage to your property.
If you need reliable roof cleaning services, the experts at Legit Exteriors have you covered! We are locally owned and operated in the Vancouver WA and Portland OR area, and our skilled team of licensed roofers has over a decade of project experience. We strive to provide you with exceptional service, long-lasting results, and an outstanding customer experience. For superior professional roof cleaning services, give our team a call today!
Signs Your Roof Needs to Be Cleaned
Generally speaking, most roofs need to be cleaned at least once per year. However, factors like sun exposure and local weather patterns can significantly impact how frequently your roof will need attention. To ensure your roof is always in great shape, watch for these signs that it’s time for a cleaning:
- Roof shingles are starting to lift
- There’s a buildup of dirt or debris
- Black streaks are developing on the roof
- Algae, lichen, or moss is beginning to grow
Need Roof Washing Services?
Leave your information below and we will contact you in 30 minutes or less. After hour inquiries will be followed up on the next business day.
Soft Washing Versus Pressure Washing
At Legit Exteriors, we strive to provide you with the very best results possible. That’s why we are proud to use advanced equipment that permits both soft washing and pressure washing capabilities, which both offer unique benefits when cleaning a roof:
- Pressure washing involves the use of a strong stream of water that typically generates between 1,900 and 4,000 PSI of force. While pressure washing can be incredibly effective for cutting through thick dirt, especially in deep grooves or cracks, it is strong enough to cause injury and may even cause damage to some types of softer materials.
- Soft washing uses a much gentler stream of water, which generally produces less than 500 PSI of force. The water is usually mixed with a special, eco-friendly cleaning solution that will effectively eliminate dirt and debris without stripping the protective coatings from your roof. Soft washing is a great choice for materials that are more vulnerable to damage.
Superior Roof Washing Services
Want to extend the life of your roof with quality cleaning? Turn to the experienced team at Legit Exteriors! As a locally owned and operated business here in the Pacific Northwest, we take pride in delivering remarkable and long-lasting results that you can depend on. And with over a decade of experience serving homeowners throughout the Portland OR and Vancouver WA areas, we know what it takes to provide excellent customer care that will make your roof washing service feel effortless. To get started, contact us today and get your free quote!Back to Roofing Contractors
Roof Cleaning in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
Serving Customers in Oregon and Washington: