New Roof Installation
Serving Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR
Eventually, everyone will need to replace their roof — even the most properly-installed and well-maintained roof will reach the end of its lifespan at some point. If you are ready to install a new roof, or if you are unsure about how old your current roofing system is, contact the highly reviewed contractors of Legit Exteriors. Right now we’re running a roof installation special: get a new roof for as little as $79/month. No payment and no interest for a year!
At Legit Exteriors, we are proud to be Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractors. Owens Corning produces highly durable, long-lasting shingles that are designed to provide superior defense. They are a simple solution for proper roof and attic ventilation. Owens Corning roofing systems:
- Maximize ventilation performance
- Reduce heat build-up in attics
- Provide a clean and smooth appearance
- Repel water
- And are versatile to fit all styles
Ready for Roof Replacement?
Leave your information below and we will contact you in 30 minutes or less. After hour inquiries will be followed up on the next business day.
How Long Does a Roof Last?
On average a home roof lasts anywhere between 15 and 30 years. However, this depends on the type of roofing you have, the quality of construction, and your climate. If you believe you may be due for a new roof or aren’t sure how old your roof is, contact us. We provide free estimates!
How Much Does a Roof Replacement Cost?
Several factors go into the cost of a roof installation. These include:
- Materials & Types of Roof Shingles
- Size of the roof
- The pitch of the roof
- How it’s installed
- Code requirements
- Chimneys, skylights, and other unique features
If you’d like a more exact cost for your roof replacement project, contact us and we’ll schedule you a free estimate. Right now we’re running a roof installation special: get a new roof for as little as $79/month. No payment and no interest for a year!
What is Included in Roof Replacement?
If it’s time for a roof replacement, it’s nice to know everything that’s involved in the process. Below is a list of what is typically included in the roof replacement process.
- Roof tear-off: this is the tearing off of existing shingles all the way down to the roof’s wood decking
- Inspect the roof’s decking: your decking serves as a base for your shingles. If it is rotted, this may also need to be replaced
- Apply an ice and water barrier: this helps create a water-proof barrier
- Apply underlayment: this is the water-resistant barrier that is applied on top of the decking
- Apply new flashing: flashing is made of rust-resistant metal and is applied on areas that are particularly prone to water leaks
- Apply new shingles: this is what helps protect your home against nature’s elements
- Install intake and exhaust vents if needed: these provide balanced attic ventilation
Experts in Roof Installation
Your roof is arguably the most important part of your home. It helps keep rain, snow, and other elements out. But after about 15 to 20 years, it may be time for a roof replacement. Roofing is a big investment so you want to choose a roofing contractor that will provide you with lasting results.
If you’re in the market for a new roof, contact Legit Exteriors we’ve installed thousands of roofs in the Portland OR and Vancouver WA areas. All of our installers are certified through Owens Corning and provide we 10-year workmanship warranty. And right now we’re offering a special: Get a new roof for as little as $79/month. No payment. No interest for a year!
Back to Roofing Contractors
Roof Replacement in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
Serving Customers in Oregon and Washington: