Serving Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR
A roof is a valuable investment so it’s wise to protect that investment with the best warranty. At Legit Exteriors, we have a firm commitment to our community. We offer transferable, lifetime warranties that cover both the materials and the craftsmanship! You can count on us to correct any and all issues that may occur as a result of our workmanship as customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
Even if we were to go out of business, Owens Corning will have your back. Why? Because we’re Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractors which means we’re the elite of the elite when it comes to roofing. We meet strict standards for professionalism, reliability, and unparalleled craftsmanship. There’s no higher achievement with Owens Corning Platinum.
To meet the high standards required for being a Platinum Preferred Contractor, a contractor must:
- Carry $1,000,000 in general liability insurance
- Be screened for financial stability and customer service, and
- Pass a workmanship inspection
When you work with an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor, you can rest easy that you’ve made the best choice. So when you want your roofing project performed by a company you can trust, turn to Legit Exteriors for superior workmanship, quality, and service.
Ready for a New Roof?
Leave your information below and we will contact you in 30 minutes or less. After hour inquiries will be followed up on the next business day.
Compare the Platinum Preferred Warranty
What is a Roofing Warranty?
There are different types of warranties that pertain to roofing. The 4 main types include:
- Contractor warranty: this is provided by the company that performed the roof installation. It’s designed to cover any labor involved in your roof installation.
- Manufacturer warranty: this is offered by the company that produces the roofing materials. It’s designed to cover any material malfunctions.
- Extended manufacturer warranty: this is also offered by the manufacturer. Its purpose is to cover the contractor workmanship along with expanded coverage for the materials.
- Full system warranty: this is provided by the manufacturer and covers all parts used in the roof installation project, including but not limited to flashing, metal work, and anything else related to the original installation.
Quality Roof Warranties
Protect your home, your family, and your investments with Legit Exteriors. We’re Owens Corning Platinum Preferred contractors who follow Owens Corning’s strict guidelines and give you a roof backed by Owens Corning for a lifetime.
Legit Exteriors is licensed and insured in both Washington and Oregon.
If you want the best roof, an Owens Corning Platinum Roof, contact Legit Exteriors.
Understanding Roof Warranties in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
Serving Customers in Oregon and Washington: