Serving Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR
The windows of a home are one of its most essential features, incorporating both functionality and appeal. If your windows are outdated or worn out, it may be time to replace them. Window replacements can transform your home, boost the value, and improve your heating and cooling costs.
If you’re a Portland OR or Vancouver WA area resident in need of a window replacement, turn to the experts at Legit Exteriors. As a locally-owned-and-operated company, we’ve been providing exceptional window and roofing services since 2011 and we’re a proud supplier of Simonton Windows.
Benefits of Window Replacement
Here are a few ways replacing your windows can benefit you.
- Improved appearance
- Increase in property value
- Reduced energy costs
- Sound reduction
- Help filter UV rays to protect your furniture, flooring, and walls
Have a Question or Need a Free Estimate?
Leave your information below and we will contact you in 30 minutes or less. After hour inquiries will be followed up on the next business day.
Cost to Replace Windows
Since window replacements are a big investment, it’s natural to be concerned about the cost. Here are some elements to consider when determining how much your new windows may cost.
- Window type: from single hung windows to bay windows, there are a variety of window types. Some also require a higher skill level to install which is more labor factored into the cost. The most affordable window types tend to be single hung windows.
- Window frame: when replacing your windows, you’ll have the option to choose which type of frame you want. Popular options include aluminum, vinyl, fiberglass, wood, and composite. The most affordable option in this category are aluminum windows, with the most expensive being composite windows.
- Labor: in addition to choosing which windows you want for the replacement windows, you’ll need to select a company to install them for you. Keep in mind, windows are one of your home’s vital components, helping keep the elements out. You’ll want to hire contractors who are licensed, insured, and experienced.
Of course, the only way to get an accurate price for your window replacement project is to talk with your local window contractor. Window replacement costs will vary by location, installer, rebates, special offers, and possible tax credits.
Window Replacement Process
First, the old window must be removed safely without damaging any other part of the structure. The property owner can help by removing curtains and window treatments, security sensors, and other items that may get in the way of the removal and installation process.
Most windows are put in from the outside, but there may be certain circumstances that make this impossible. As soon as the old window is removed, we will install the new one carefully, ensuring it’s level, airtight, and watertight for maximum energy efficiency.
Window replacement is just one of the many home and commercial building upgrades that help the owner realize their goals of an affordable, low maintenance property.
Window Replacement Services
The right windows can completely revitalize your home and save you money. When you’re ready to invest in new windows, give Legit Exteriors a call. We bring over 10 years of experience in window replacement and we’re proud to be a supplier of Simonton Windows. Give us a call today for your free estimate!
Window Replacement in Portland OR and Vancouver WA
Serving Customers in Oregon and Washington: