HardiePlank Lap Siding has a finish that’s sure to match your style. As a certified contractor, we recommend the following siding options for your home:
- Select Cedarmill finish that’s designed to mimic the natural grains and textures of cedar wood, this siding is an excellent option for historic homes, mountain retreats, and ranch-style homes.
- HardiePlank Smooth Finish gives a simple and clean look, with no grain look or texture, this siding looks great on modern homes, ranches, and any home that’s looking to achieve a sleek exterior style.
- Beaded Cedarmill is a style that was inspired by homes on the Eastern seaboard. With the look of traditional cedar grains, and added style of a beaded grove at the bottom of the plank, this lap siding is perfect for homeowners wanting to add style and personality to their home’s exterior.
- Beaded Smooth is the same as the beaded Cedarmill, without the cedar texture added to the plank. This look is perfect for home exteriors looking to add an extra level of class to their home’s exterior, while maintaining a clean and modern look.
- Colonial Roughsawn is James Hardie’s take on the traditional Dutch lap siding seen in historic communities.
- Colonial Smooth is the same as the Roughsawn Colonial siding, without the wood texture.